Dr. Jeff Cecil
I am thrilled every day I come to the office and get to help people of all age and all types get the excellent quality care they are looking for from dentistry has to offer. I have always said I consider it a privilege to be your dentist, and look forward to providing you with a comfortable experience. I love what I do and I feel like I am surrounded by the best staff a dentist could hope for. My entire staff and I welcome you to our office.
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Durham – Orange Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Radiology
- John S Dilday Study Club
- Graduate, West Virginia School of Dentistry
- Certificate, General Practice Residency – WVU
- Volunteer, NC Missions of Mercy
- L.D. Pankey Institute Alumnus
- Paramedic-Monongalia County, WV Rescue Squad
Dr. Cecil has been practicing in Durham since 1984, and has been a part of the community for 32 years. He is married to MaryBeth, and together they have three children, and two beautiful granddaughters. Dr. Cecil attends Mt. Sylvan United Methodist church, and his children all graduated from Durham Public Schools.
Dr. Cecil has given back to the community in many ways, from coaching every sport at NJAA, to operating the scoreboard at Durham County Stadium for all of Northern’s home football games for the last 15 years. He has volunteered for “Give Kids A Smile”, NC Missions of Mercy, NC Dental board Deputy Examiner, and coached several years at Bull City Little League (formerly North Durham Little League). Hobbies now include hunting, fishing, boating, four wheeling, cooking, woodworking, traveling, and spending time with his granddaughters.